We at Mindful GMAT provide different courses to prepare students for the GMAT. We help students preparing for the GMAT in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Utrecht and Maastricht. At this moment, we are looking for new GMAT instructors in Maastricht.
Are you good in mathematics, and would like to have a (well paid) side job, this might be something for you!
This job position is open for either students that passed the GMAT with a score above the 90th percentile, or for students with a passion for mathematics, solving problems, and teaching. We will provide a training to explain you all inns and outs of the GMAT. For each course, we provide the material and have a manual of the subjects to discuss. You will follow this manual, but are free to use your own examples and extra practice questions where you think this is needed.
- Engage and motivate students in the classes
- Manage small group teaching environment (2-8 students)
- Teach students the mathematical tips and tricks of the GMAT
- Ensure students achieve their highest possible test scores
- If interested, you can be part of the development of our courses as well, we are always open for new insights
- You either scored above the 90th percentile on the GMAT or are pursuing a Bachelor with a strong mathematical background such as Econometrics/Mathematics/Physics/Engineering
- Previous teaching or training experience is preferred
- Flexible scheduling in 1-to-1 lessons with students
- Availability in the evenings (19:00-22:00)
- Availability of 3-10 hours/week